rol-jal-bim112

Fragen und Diskussionen zur Entwicklung von neuen Geräten. Sowohl Hardware als auch Software. English is welcome.
pete68

Re: rol-jal-bim112

Beitrag von pete68 »

Hendrik hat geschrieben:Your lpcxpresso installation comes with a tool to convert the binary files. The magic command is

arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O ihex rol-jal-bim112.axf rol-jal-bim112.hex

The arm-none-eabi-objcopy should be somewhere in /path/to/lcpxpresso/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/. Also have a look at http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRe ... putFormats. If you have any trouble with it, ask again. I can do the conversion for you, but not before tonight.
Yes, I tried it as well this way getting a hex downloadable on uC.
No way! the problem remains, after the failure of the PA in the download starts flashing IO2 (??).
This makes me think that my hex is correct (I had the same problem), then, given that, for other people this firmware works and not to me, open up different scenarios:

1) I'm using a vd incorrect ETS file (I use MDT_KP_Jalousieaktor_V28.knxprod but I tried other)

2) The firmware uses a watchdog and Magicflash not allow me to set it (there)

3) I use a 12 MHz crystal while the firmware using an oscillator.

I do not know what else to think.

For the record, only OUT8-BCU1 I work, nothing else. (Bah?)

Anyway, your hex is well appreciated. Who knows!

paschal
Hendrik

Beitrag von Hendrik »

1) I'm using the online catalog in the ETS. As application program I've chosen the one for JAL-0410.01, 4TE, 230VAC, 10A, version 2.8.

2) There is no watchdog I know of.

3) My 4TE controller also has a crystal. No need to change anything for crystal vs oscillator for the LPC1115. The firmware doesn't know about it.

But there are other options. Like a bug in the bim112 part of the lib that causes some timing-sensitive trouble. Can you run the bus monitor when assigning the PA? If after programming the PA you disconnect the device from the bus and reconnect, do you see the PA (i.e. does it get written into the eeprom)? If you disconnet and reconnect, then check for "devices in programming mode" in the ETS, does it appear?
pete68

Beitrag von pete68 »

Hendrik hat geschrieben:1) I'm using the online catalog in the ETS. As application program I've chosen the one for JAL-0410.01, 4TE, 230VAC, 10A, version 2.8.

2) There is no watchdog I know of.

3) My 4TE controller also has a crystal. No need to change anything for crystal vs oscillator for the LPC1115. The firmware doesn't know about it.

But there are other options. Like a bug in the bim112 part of the lib that causes some timing-sensitive trouble. Can you run the bus monitor when assigning the PA? If after programming the PA you disconnect the device from the bus and reconnect, do you see the PA (i.e. does it get written into the eeprom)? If you disconnet and reconnect, then check for "devices in programming mode" in the ETS, does it appear?

I managed to transfer PA and application!

Now I try the operation.
pete68

Beitrag von pete68 »

It seems to work well.
Infinite thanks Endrik, have a dinner paid if steps to Salerno.
paschal
Hendrik

Beitrag von Hendrik »

So did you change anything? Or did you simply convert my .axf to .hex and it worked?
pete68

Beitrag von pete68 »

by the time I converted your file.
Try 'then convert my. (I followed your steps but initially I did not understand that I had to use the "arm-none-eabi-objcopy" in DOS, I did it directly LPCExpresso.

thanks again.
pete68

Beitrag von pete68 »

Hendrik hat geschrieben:So did you change anything? Or did you simply convert my .axf to .hex and it worked?
Good morning

I confirm the operation of my Hex (evidently it was just a problem with the conversion from AXF -> HEX).

Out of curiosity, do you work the PWM? why not me !. Probably 'it disabled. But it is essential. Who knows where you turn !.

Good day
paschal
Hendrik

Beitrag von Hendrik »

I haven't looked into this, yet, so I don't know if PWM is active or not. I also had a problem with one configuration in which a STEP command resulted in an endless move. So there is still some debugging to be done, but simple setups seem to work.
Antworten