2in-2out Version 1.0b Bugs?

Fragen und Diskussionen zur Entwicklung von neuen Geräten. Sowohl Hardware als auch Software. English is welcome.
Antworten
pete68

2in-2out Version 1.0b Bugs?

Beitrag von pete68 »

Hello
I'm back to you with another question.
Some time ago I built a 2in-2out actuator with satisfaction, but then I noticed that the firmware version 1.0 does not allow food to standard relay directly from the bus 24v (excessive consumption 30mA with two active relays), then I switched to version 1.0b firmware, but this version has a few problems in my opinion, in fact with ETS only rarely you can program the physical address, and always accept the application.
Also, oddly enough, in the address verification on the bus via the ETS, when you manage to program the physical address, this will never appear in the list, even with the Version 1.0 firmware.

some idea?

goodbye
oldcoolman
Re: 2in-2out Version 1.0b Bugs?

Beitrag von oldcoolman »

try ne version again with option 'erease all'
liebe Grüße
Andreas
pete68

Beitrag von pete68 »

oldcoolman hat geschrieben:try ne version again with option 'erease all'
I thought the version 1.0b was the last!
Where do I find the "true" last?

I noticed, however, that the presence of an ARM device bus as IN16-bim112 prevents programming the physical address of "2in-2out" with 1.0b firmware. In fact, as I disconnect IN16-bim112 the 2in-2out device receives the physical address! I think there is a firmware level conflict.
Florian

Beitrag von Florian »

pete68 hat geschrieben:I noticed, however, that the presence of an ARM device bus as IN16-bim112 prevents programming the physical address of "2in-2out" with 1.0b firmware. In fact, as I disconnect IN16-bim112 the 2in-2out device receives the physical address! I think there is a firmware level conflict.
I assume you compiled the version of IN16-bim112 yourself. Which version of the software-arm-lib did you use? On May 20 there was a change in the lib for a similar issue: The arm device detected noise on the bus due to an incorrect pin configuration and sent NACKs, which disturbed other devices.

If you are using the ETS you can use the bus monitor to look for suspicious transmissions on the bus. You would see spurious NACK packets originating from the ARM-device.
pete68

Beitrag von pete68 »

apparently every ARM device creates problems 2in-2out (only this apparently only in programming physical addresses).
In fact I istalllato an ARM binary actuator 8 channels and an ARM blind actuator, which give the same problem.
I'm using the library taken at "https://github.com/selfbus/software-arm ... ster/sblib" I'm not sure it's the one you're referring to.
However, the problem may lie in the update of 2in-2out firmware from v1.0 to v1.0b, because with v1.0 the problem does not exist. (Unfortunately with version 1.0 lacks the PWM and the relays consume too much (30mA total).
Antworten